Saturday, January 30, 2010

BE EVER READY!

I've been hearing the cries of "snow! snow!" all winter long (since November), and now that it's here we act surprised! I'm sitting here in my apartment waiting for the sounds of the plow trucks, but they never come. Where are these blessed trucks this winter morning? Why aren't they here wielding their salt of rage on this cursed snow!?! Did we have disbelief in our own words of snow?Granted I'm not a native of Nashville... but if you speak of snow for so long there should have been proper previsions made in a timely fashion.
For a city that isn't used to snow of this capacity, there should have been enough sense of paranoia to set aside some funds and lay out a plan of immediate action for such a time as this. Looking at the world news and seeing all the calamity, we should be EVER READY for what may come!

1 comment:

  1. It is kinda hard to believe all the wintry stuff we got! People around here go crazy too! Hopefully we will all be able to dig out by Monday!

    Glad you have you in my class. Let me know if I can do anything for you!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete